Content warning: This article contains examples of bigoted and violent rhetoric.
While allegedly suspended from streaming on Rumble for two weeks after violating the platform’s “incitement to violence” policy, white nationalist Nick Fuentes uploaded a Rumble video that featured extremely racist and violent rhetoric. During the video, Fuentes fantasized that “me and Hitler would team up” to “kill” a Black man he alleged had littered in his neighborhood, and called on his followers “to prepare to catch an aggravated battery charge if you see this in your society.”
On July 16, Fuentes livestreamed a rally on Rumble during which he launched into overt antisemitism, ranting to his followers that “we need to eradicate Jewish stranglehold over the United States of America” and claiming of his perceived opponents, “We will make them die in the holy war.” According to Fuentes, Rumble removed two videos of the rally and suspended him from streaming on the platform for two weeks because it considered his “holy war” rhetoric an “incitement to violence.” He later revealed that he’d spoken to Rumble, which he said “reassured us that my account is safe and won't be deleted,” adding, “They have no plans to ban me.”
Less than two weeks later, while still allegedly suspended from streaming on Rumble, Fuentes uploaded a new July 29 episode of his America First show, which featured extremely racist and antisemitic rhetoric as well as additional calls for violence.
- Fuentes said he wants “a political revolution that puts Christians in the position to change the laws.” He said, “We want Christian leadership. We want leadership over our country that puts America first and believes in Jesus Christ. And people say, well, what are you going to do with the Jews? Well, I mean, I’m not going to do anything with them. But they can’t be making the laws anymore. We have to have Christians come in and make Christian laws and subordinate the society to something resembling a natural law. … What I want is a political revolution that puts Christians in the position to change the laws, and the laws will govern the conduct of public and private affairs, and make it aligned with God’s mission. Like, it’s that, it's that simple, and that’s not an unreasonable take.”
- Fuentes told his followers “to prepare to catch an aggravated battery charge if you see this in your society” before describing a Black man allegedly littering in his neighborhood, adding, “It’s always Black people.” He went on, “This guy's driving around like a disgusting animal, throwing wrappers out of his window. This is in my neighborhood. I'm supposed to be mad at Hitler? I'm supposed to be cross with Hitler? I want this guy dead. And I wish Hitler would kill him. I wish Hitler would have killed him, you know?”
- Continuing to describe a Black man in his neighborhood, Fuentes said, “If I was in a room with Hitler and that guy, me and Hitler would team up and fuck that guy up. We would kill that guy. … And we'd high-five at the end.” He repeated that this man “should be killed” for littering, adding, “That guy should be dragged from his car and beaten to death by the public. And I’m supposed to be mad at Hitler because of some fantastical Hollywood story about a gas chamber that looks like a shower?”
- Fuentes defended himself for liking Hitler and Stalin, saying, “You tolerate abortion and crime and muggings and shootings and murder and rape and pedophilia … but you've got everyone charged up about some little Georgian poet who just wanted to make his country great?” He added, “Some people are never going to wrap their heads around that but that's just because they're, you know, kind of womanish.”
- He attacked conservatives who “hate my own race,” then complained that Chinese people, Black people, and Jews don’t ever “feel bad for us.” He said, “No Chinese person, no Black person, no Jewish person looks back on their problematic whatever and disavows their own people, no other group of people is going to wade into our conflicts on our behalf and feel bad for us. How many Black people do you know that really feel bad about the plight of whites in World War II?” Fuentes continued, “Have you ever heard a Black person talk about the hundred million white people that died in World War II ever, or do they just bitch and moan about slavery? And same thing with the Jews, do the Jews ever talk about the hundred million whites that died in World War II, or do they just bitch and moan about the so-called 6 million Jews that died? Do you understand what I'm saying?”