A guide to Stew Peters: Violent rhetoric, white nationalism, anti-LGBTQ bigotry, and conspiracy theories
Stew Peters is a right-wing streamer and influencer who has hosted numerous Republican officials and helped spread viral misinformation. He is also a white nationalist who alleged that Black people are genetically prone to criminality; claimed that Jewish people control the media and Judaism is a “death cult built on the blood of murdered babies”; repeatedly attacked LGBTQ people with slurs and suggested that they be shot; and told his audience that politicians, pro-vaccine advocates, and journalists must be executed.
Additionally, Peters is a purveyor of bizarre and dangerous conspiracy theories, including those related to QAnon, COVID-19, Pizzagate, flat Earth, the Uvalde and Sandy Hook mass shootings, and Russia’s war in Ukraine.
Peters is the host of The Stew Peters Show and distributes other programs on his streaming network. In the past, he has worked as a bounty hunter and had run-ins with the law. Peters also attempted to be a rapper with no apparent success.
Numerous Republican politicians and officials have appeared on Peters’ show, including Reps. Paul Gosar, Bob Good, Pete Sessions, and Louie Gohmert; Arizona state Sen. Wendy Rogers; Trump lawyer Christina Bobb; Trump administration officials Kash Patel and Peter Navarro; Arizona Republican Party Chair Kelli Ward; Idaho Lt. Gov. Janice McGeachin; failed Arizona gubernatorial nominee Kari Lake; and Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo.
Peters routinely spreads false information through his show and online, including through Rumble (over 500,000 followers), Twitter (over 240,000 followers) and Telegram (over 270,000 followers) accounts. He is also a regular guest on the right-wing channel One America News.
Stew Peters pushes for the executions of politicians, pro-vaccine advocates, and journalists
- On his program, Peters has discussed “potential punishments” including death sentences for “these traitors that have stolen our country." His show has run the text: “Indict. Try. Fry.”
- At a white supremacist conference in Florida last year, Peters said that Anthony Fauci should be “hanging by the end of a noose somewhere.”
- On Telegram, Peters wrote of promotions for the COVID-19 vaccine: “The journos, anchors and hosts that participated should be indicted, tried and fried.”
- Peters wrote of COVID-19 vaccines: “Hold criminal trials for anyone who invented, manufactured, mandated or any public figure that knowingly endorsed the use of these deadly injections. The only appropriate punishment for the harm they have caused is the death penalty. Indict them, try them and fry them.”
- Peters wrote of FBI agents who allegedly tried to silence Trump: “This is TREASON. They should be rounded up, INDICTED, TRIED and FRIED!”
- Peters wrote: “We need a candidate for president to run on a simple platform: round up Big Pharma, Big Tech and any politicians and/or global elites under American jurisdiction. Then Indict, Try, and Fry them at Nuremberg 2.0.”
- Peters wrote of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau: “Indict. Try. FRY!”
Stew Peters is a white nationalist who uses bigoted rhetoric: “Diversity isn’t America’s strength”; “white replacement operation taking place in America”; “Jews control Media”
- Peters spoke at white nationalist Nick Fuentes’ 2022 conference, where he said that “America’s enemy is ‘Satan himself,’ who is ‘flooding our schools with blood libel against white people’ and allowing an ‘Islamic insurgency’ in Minneapolis.”
- On Telegram, Peters wrote: “Blacks commit the most violent crimes. PERIOD. This is an inarguable fact, and if you believe or repeat anything different, you’re lying.”
- While promoting the white nationalist “great replacement” conspiracy theory on his show, Peters stated: “If America replaces its existing population with foreigners who are more violent or less capable, then this country will suffer. … Diversity isn’t America’s strength.”
- Peters wrote: “Don’t let the press gaslight you. Don’t let them get away with ignoring the OBVIOUS white replacement operation taking place in America!”
- Peters wrote: “Watching the hockey game on TV, and I have not seen ONE commercial with white people in it. The great replacement is not ‘conspiracy.’”
- Peters on Black people and crime rates: “Some of it’s probably cultural. … Some of it’s probably genetic.”
- Peters has praised the white nationalist website VDare and hosted its editor, Peter Brimelow.
- Peters wrote: “CONFIRMED: Gay Mafia, Jews Control Media.”
- Attacking a Jewish politician’s defense of reproductive rights, Peters wrote that Judaism “is a death cult built on the blood of murdered babies”: “This woman, who is Jewish, says that banning abortion violates her religious liberty. I have to take her at her word.”
- Peters wrote that “the enemy” is funded by the Rothschilds: “The enemy has the funding of Pfizer and Moderna and The Rockefellers and the Rothschilds. … We are DEFEATING the dishonest globalist-funded evil ‘media’ and we have to keep our foot on the GAS!”
Stew Peters on LGBTQ people: “F------,” “I hate their -------,” “This country is run by a bunch of cuck f------”
- On Telegram, Peters wrote, “Regarding f------: I don’t hate the f------, I hate their f-------.”
- Peters: “This is nothing to worry about because when China attacks us, our new troops are fully trained in gender fluidity and f-- acceptance.”
- Peters stated: “Nobody has any freaking testicles. This country is run by a bunch of cuck f------, because we allow it.”
- Peters wrote, “There’s no such thing as a ‘gay Conservative’. There’s nothing ‘conservative’ about two men getting the mud-flaps dirty, going off-roading, pretending to be ‘married’ and buying a baby out of a woman’s womb. Real Conservatives fear God. God hates gay. So let’s stop debating this issue. Walk away from the homo life and repent, or don’t.”
- Peters claimed, “Fake Conservatives like Richard Grenell push homo propaganda in your face, claiming to be ‘followers of Christ’ while sexualizing your kids and hoping to orgasm with anal sex.”
- Peters complained: “Our Butt-Banging Transportation Secretary is pushing anti-white racism in the middle of the BIGGEST TRANSPORTATION & ENVIRONMENTAL DISASTER IN AMERICAN HISTORY!”
- Discussing U.S. Soccer’s pro-LGBTQ uniform, Peters wrote: “God blew up two cities over this degeneracy and depravity. These fudge-packing, pillow-biting Hershey highway butt bandits are always the perverts that target our kids for grooming and pedophilia.” .
- Peters: “Monkey pox is a HOMO-hoax!”
- On Telegram, Peters posted a meme of someone smoking next to pointing a gun at another person with the text: “Smoking a f-- in Britain vs. smoking a f-- in America.”
Stew Peters’ conspiracy theories: QAnon, COVID snake venom, Pizzagate, Sandy Hook, flat Earth
- Peters produced the film These Little Ones, “which promotes the QAnon conspiracy theory that a cabal of pedophile elites kidnap children and drink their blood.” In promoting the film, Peters mentioned the QAnon-linked conspiracy theories “frazzledrip” and “adrenochrome.” He also recently invoked adrenochrome when falsely attacking former senior Clinton adviser John Podesta.
- Peters was behind the film Watch the Water, which “ridiculously claims that the coronavirus is not a virus, but a synthetic version of snake venom that evil forces are spreading through remdesivir, the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines and drinking water to ‘make you a hybrid of Satan.’”
- Peters was also behind the film Died Suddenly, which featured numerous debunked and ridiculous claims about vaccines supposedly causing sudden death as “part of a depopulation scheme by global elites.”
- Peters falsely claimed that “Monkeypox is a complete fake sham, just like COVID-19.”
- Decrying “the bioweapon genocide,” Peters wrote: “We all know that the COVID agenda, combined with catastrophic lockdowns and the dangerous and deadly shots, is the first phase of the Mark of the Beast system. Without question, this is the biggest threat facing humanity.”
- Peters claimed that the May 2022 Uvalde, Texas, mass shooting “was a CIA Psyop for Gun Control.”
- Peters is a Pizzagate conspiracy theorist who filmed outside of Comet Ping Pong. He’s written: “Pizza Gate is VERY real. The difference now, is that they aren’t hiding their evil. The Globalists have made it CLEAR that they are coming for your children. Now, we need to make it clear that we’re coming for THEM.”
- Peters is a flat Earther who wrote: “Since I have recently been considering this conundrum, I have not seen any evidence to suggest that there’s any truth to what NASA or the government has been telling me since birth. I don’t believe them. I will NOT be gaslighted into just believing a lie, or assuming something is truth just because it’s repeated relentlessly. If the ‘globe’ is ‘round’, someone is going to have to prove it to me. Just like ‘viruses’ are real, ‘vaccines’ are ‘safe’ and elections are ‘fair’.”
- Commenting on the Sandy Hook judgement against Alex Jones, who claimed the mass shooting was a hoax, Peters said: “We know that what Alex Jones has said is TRUE! The Globalist are SO AFRAID of him that they are trying to destroy him.”
- Peters has pushed conspiracy theories about the recent train derailment and environmental disaster in East Palestine, Ohio.
- Peters is a supporter of Russian President Vladimir Putin and has pushed conspiracy theories related to his invasion of Ukraine, including claiming that Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky “is a flaming gay, cross dressing, high heels-wearing bondage freak” who “happens to be a full-blown Nazi.”
- Peters has claimed that the war in Ukraine is being staged.
- Peters referred to the recent assault on Rep. Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) husband as “Paul Pelosi’s violent homosexual sex-capade.”
- Peters claimed that NFL player Damar Hamlin appearing in public after he was injured during a game was actually “fake.”