Fox News contributor and former acting director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Tom Homan appeared on the show of a Hitler-praising antisemite yesterday. During the nearly 50-minute appearance, Homan said that the Biden administration is trying to purposely destroy the country by opening the borders to get “millions” of “future Democratic voters.”
Homan was appearing with Scott McKay, who has praised Adolf Hitler for purportedly trying to break “free of the Rothschilds’ corrupt money-magic fiat system” and “fighting the same people that we're trying to take down today.” He has also said that Jewish people practice “child sacrifice” and eat their hearts, and claimed that they’ve engineered presidential assassinations, 9/11, and the Oklahoma City bombing, among many other crimes.
Homan has worked for Fox News since August 2018. He has made hundreds of appearances on the network and pushes anti-immigrant rhetoric. He was former President Donald Trump’s acting director of ICE and was reportedly the “intellectual ‘father’ of the idea to separate migrant families.” He’s also a senior fellow at the Immigration Reform Law Institute, the legal arm of the Federation for American Immigration Reform, which was founded by white nationalist John Tanton. Trump has said he would bring Homan back if he wins another term.
The Fox News employee appeared on the October 10 edition of McKay’s online program, which streams on Rumble. McKay has repeatedly pushed antisemitism and pro-Hitler rhetoric on that show and elsewhere, as Media Matters previously documented:
- McKay claimed that Jewish people “built Hitler. … He was created by them” because they needed a catalyst to profit from a military conflict. He also praised Hitler for supposedly attempting to spurn his Jewish creators by trying to break “free of the Rothschilds’ corrupt money-magic fiat system” and create “a banking system for the people and the free world.”
- McKay said: “Hitler was actually fighting the same people that we're trying to take down today.”
- McKay claimed that 9/11 was perpetrated by “the same group of people that has done a very good job at hiding under the religion of Judaism."
- McKay claimed that many Jewish people are hiding “under the cover of this religion called Judaism” so they can “murder children.”
- McKay claimed that Jewish people practice “satanism, child sacrifice, bleeding them out, torturing them, consuming them, eating their heart.”
- McKay claimed that Jewish people created a banking system “in exchange for the child blood sacrifices.”
- McKay claimed that Jewish people were responsible for the Oklahoma City bombing and the assassinations of Presidents Abraham Lincoln, John F. Kennedy, and William McKinley.
McKay was so antisemitic that he was kicked off the far-right ReAwaken America tour, where he had appeared with Eric Trump and other allies of the former president.
During Homan’s appearance with McKay, the two of them agreed that the Biden administration was purposely trying to destroy the country. McKay claimed: “My belief is this is an orchestrated operation within our own government, either for a demolition of the country or maybe to show people this is how the other side really operates.”
Homan agreed by pushing the “great replacement” conspiracy theory, stating: “This isn't incompetence, this isn’t mismanagement. This is by design. They know exactly what they're doing. They don’t — they opened the border up. I specifically think it’s for a couple reasons. No. 1, I think they believe that these millions of people that are released in the United States are future Democratic voters. … They sold this country out for what they believe — perpetual power. I truly believe that.” (Homan has also pushed the theory on Fox News.)
McKay repeatedly praised Homan during the appearance. The host began by stating he met “Donald Trump’s ICE director … a few months back at Mar-a-Lago” and he’s “probably the best ICE director this nation has ever seen.” Near the conclusion of the show, McKay told Homan: “I’d say my audience would agree with this: If anybody that served in government has ever sounded like a Patriot Streetfighter, it’s you.”
In 2022, Homan was scheduled to appear at the conference of pro-Hitler streamer Nick Fuentes but canceled at the last minute. HuffPost’s Christopher Mathias noted that in an interview, “Homan couldn’t bring himself to unequivocally condemn Fuentes and his Groyper crew, a band of gleefully white-nationalist activists and online trolls who’ve made it their mission (with some high-profile successes) to infiltrate more mainstream Republican politics.”