Breitbart: "no knowledge" "or connection to" O'Keefe's alleged attempt to interfere with the phones* at Landrieu's office
Blog ››› ››› KARL FRISCH
David Weigel from The Washington Independent has a more detailed response from Andrew Breitbart concerning news that James O'Keefe and three others were arrested by the FBI in an alleged plot to interfere with the phones* at Sen. Mary Landrieu's office:
"We have no knowledge about or connection to any alleged acts and events involving James O'Keefe at Senator Mary Landrieu's office," said Breitbart. "We only just learned about the alleged incident this afternoon. We have no information other than what has been reported publicly by the press. Accordingly, we simply are not in a position to make any further comment."
- O'Keefe reportedly arrested by FBI in alleged "plot to wiretap" senator's office
- Breitbart on O'Keefe arrest: "I'm out of the loop on this."
- Fox News' first report on O'Keefe's arrest
- Read FBI affidavit in the alleged "plot to wiretap" Sen. Landrieu's office by O'Keefe, others
- Behold, more "conservative journalism." Or, how will Fox News and Big Government cover the reported arrest of James O'Keefe?