- On radio show, Beck read "ad" for refinery that turns Mexicans into fuel; posted it on website 06.29.2007
- KCOL's James tied Colorado Media Matters to unrelated discussion about killing prairie dogs 06.29.2007
- Caplis: "Do people tell jokes about gay people because gay sex is not natural? Yes." 06.28.2007
- Coulter: "I do think anyone named B. Hussein Obama should avoid using 'hijack' and 'religion' in the same sentence" 06.26.2007
- According to Colorado's Morning News host, KOA "the perfect station" for weatherwoman related to Limbaugh 06.25.2007
- Clarke: Another "national security incident" would cause people to question Clinton's fitness for presidency 06.24.2007
Matthews on Clinton "being surrounded by women": "[D]oes that make a case" for or against her as commander in chief?