- Olbermann named National Review's Lowry second "Worst Person" for misstating results of NY Times poll 11.17.2006
- Beck characterized letter criticizing Al Qaeda as "surprising," because "the man who wrote it is a Muslim" 11.16.2006
- Olbermann awarded Beck "Worst Person" for saying he "feel[s]" like asking first Muslim congressman to "prove to me that you are not working with our enemies" 11.16.2006
- O'Reilly to Vatican, espousing "secular-progressive" philosophy: "[W]ise up or shut up" on the "illegal invasion" of the U.S. 11.15.2006
- Olbermann named Savage "Worst Person" runner-up for declaring "[t]he radical homosexual agenda will not stop until religion is outlawed in this country" 11.15.2006
- CNN's Beck to first-ever Muslim congressman: "[W]hat I feel like saying is, 'Sir, prove to me that you are not working with our enemies' " 11.15.2006
Michael Reagan: Rather than allow Bush to get "credit for ending the war in Iraq," Dems prefer to leave Iraq "in play at least through the 2008 election cycle so that they can use it as a wedge issue"