- On Fox, Notre Dame professor Williams blasts Randall Terry 05.17.2009
- Zakaria asks "Whatever happened to the global pandemic?" -- credits Mexico's "extremely vigorous response" 05.17.2009
- Hume: "Democrats have a sort of a reputation in this country ... of being at times, even, anti-defense" 05.17.2009
- Ray Flynn: Catholics "focused" on Obama's ND speech "largely because of the media coverage that Fox, in particular, has provided" 05.17.2009
Fox News' Jenkins on police dealing with Notre Dame protesters: "We, the media ... we're as much, I think, in the way now as anybody"
- Wallace: "If it turns out that Speaker Pelosi is wrong and has misled the country about what the CIA did ... should she step down?" 05.17.2009
Vanden Heuvel on "coordinated campaign to distract attention from ... architects of a torture campaign which has made" U.S. "less secure"