- Olbermann awarded Savage "Worst Person" for claiming anti-gay remark will appear "in several of the blogs run by gays," whom he compared to "drug addicts" 11.21.2006
McCain gush-fest on Chris Matthews Show: McCain is "passionate," "a smart hawk," "kind of like Martin Luther"
Jon Stewart on Beck's remark to Keith Ellison: "Finally, a guy who says what people who aren't thinking are thinking"
- Cavuto endorsed Bolton's nomination to U.N. post, claiming it's "not right" that the Senate will not confirm him 11.17.2006
- MSNBC's Carlson: "Trent Lott's comeback -- is it a good thing for the Republican Party or is he the Howard Dean of the GOP?" 11.17.2006
- Olbermann named National Review's Lowry second "Worst Person" for misstating results of NY Times poll 11.17.2006
- Beck characterized letter criticizing Al Qaeda as "surprising," because "the man who wrote it is a Muslim" 11.16.2006