- Limbaugh: "Frankly, I'm more interested in what Gisele Bundchen thinks than Colin Powell" 05.20.2009
- Limbaugh: "Powell represents the stale, the old, the worn-out GOP that never won anything" 05.20.2009
- On The View, Walters calls out Beck for twisting her comment about his crying 05.20.2009
- Limbaugh: "Obama is taking over as much power as he can throughout the country" 05.20.2009
Cavuto on CAFE standard and bailouts: "It is not the American way, but it may be the Tony Soprano way"
- On The View, Goldberg calls Beck "lying sack of dog mess" after he admits he "mischaracteriz[ed]" story 05.20.2009
- MSNBC'S Brewer: GOP rebranding of Dems as socialists in "full force last night on Fox News" 05.20.2009