Castellanos: "[I]f Speaker Pelosi were still capable of human facial expression, we'd see she'd be embarrassed" by her "Nixon-like position"
- Politico's Roger Simon: "Dick Cheney is 68, white, and bitter; he is the face of the Republican Party today" 05.17.2009
- CNN's John King lets Boehner claim Obama has "government-run health-care plan" 05.17.2009
Fox hosts priest who compares Obama to "an avowed racist" and "an advocate of terrorism"
- Again trotted out to discuss Pelosi-CIA controversy, Miller says "this story has really come back to bite her in an unmentionable part of the anatomy, appropriately so" 05.16.2009
- Stephens airs Hillary Clinton voicemail message, says "I hope it's not 'Lots of love. Bye, bye'" to Putin and Ahmedinejad 05.16.2009
- On Fox, Capitalistpig's Hoenig calls proposed executive pay regulation "another step towards total fascist rule" 05.16.2009